0.00  View Cart

Support Easy Booking: Duration Discounts [Resolved] 14 Day booking with additional 7 day options

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ashanna 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

shaneprice90
    Participant

I’d like to sell a product based on 14 days rental. The price being $150 for example, then I want to be able to allow the user to pay $35 for each additional week they’d like to purchase.

I’ve managed to get the 14 day booking period set up, but then the calendar forces the user to book additional dates in the 14 day interval.

Could you please provide an example of how I could set this up please.

Thanks in advance

Ashanna
    Plugin's author

Hello!

You need to set Booking duration to “Custom” and Custom Booking Duration to “7”. You can also set Weekly if it works as you need.

Then you set Minimum Booking Duration to “2”, so it forces clients to select at least 14 days.

Concerning the price, you can set the product price to $75 (so 2 weeks cost $150) and add a $40 discount from 3 weeks (so each additional week costs $35). Don’t forget to set Duration Discounts in “Cumulative” mode.

Please check this example: http://demo.easy-booking.me/product/product-120/.

Regards,
    Natasha

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘[Resolved] 14 Day booking with additional 7 day options’ is closed to new replies.

Want to know what's next with Easy Booking? Check the roadmap!