If products have discounts or custom prices, choose how to display them.
- None: nothing is displayed.
- Reduction: (discounts only) display the reduction applied to the corresponding booking duration. Custom prices will be displayed as “Price”.
- Price: display the price applied to the corresponding date or booking duration.
Choose how to apply discounts/surcharges.
- Normal: Only the discount corresponding to the selected duration is applied.
- Cumulative: All discounts available until the selected duration are applied.
- Action: discount or surcharge.
- Percentage discount/surcharge.
- Fixed amount subtracted/added per day.
- Fixed amount subtracted/added on total booking price.
- Amount: discount or surcharge amount.
- From: number of blocks (see booking duration) to start applying discount/surcharge.
- To: number of blocks (see booking duration) to stop applying discount/surcharge. Leave 0 or empty to set no limitation.
“From” and “To” depend on booking duration. For example, if you have a 7 days booking duration and “From” is set to 2, the discount will start at 14 days.