Available translation files were unfortunately deleted, and I need some time to find them again (if I do).
If you want to help translating the plugin in your language or if you already have translation files, I would really appreciate if you could send me an email :)
To update translation files, you can use Poedit, it’s free.
- Open Poedit
- Go to File > Open > Select the .po file (for example: woocommerce-easy-booking-system-fr_FR.po)
- Go to Catalog > Properties
- In “Translation properties”, make sure to set “Plural forms” to “plurals=2; plural=n != 1;“
- In “Sources keywords”, make sure your have the following keywords:
- To add a keyword, click on the “New item” button
- Go to Catalog > Update from POT file and select the file wceb.pot located in wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-easy-booking-system/
- Translate strings and save.
To create translation files in your own language, you can use Poedit, it’s free.
- Open Poedit
- Go to File > New Catalog from POT file
- Select the file wceb.pot located in wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-easy-booking-system/
- Select your language
- Translate strings
- Save in wp-content/languages/plugins/ and name the file like this: woocommerce-easy-booking-system-fr_FR.po (replace fr_FR with your language code).
To translate Easy booking PRO, proceed as explained above, but:
- Use the file easy-booking-pro.pot located in wp-content/plugins/easy-booking-pro/ to make your translations.
- Name your files like this: easy-booking-pro-fr_FR.mo (replace fr_FR with your language code).