All plugins have been updated this week:
- Easy Booking 2.1.7
- Availability Check 1.6.2
- Duration Discounts 1.7.9
- Disable Dates 1.5.5
- Pricing 1.0.4
Most important changes affect WooCommerce Easy Booking.
Clear dates button
There is now a new “Clear dates” button appearing after you select at least one date. It allows to reset both calendars without having to open the calendars one by one.
Note that it will only appear on two dates products.
It is a simple link with a .reset_dates CSS class, if you want to style it:
Last available date
The “Booking limit” setting has been replaced with a new “Last available date” setting. It works the same way as the “First available date” setting, and is more flexible than “Booking limit”.
Instead of setting a limit year (for instance 2024), you can set a number of days relative to the current day.
For example, if you want to limit your bookings to one year ahead, set “Last available date” to 365.
On January 1st, 2018 the last available date will be January 1st, 2019. On April 1st, 2018 it will be April 1st, 2019.
Improved ajax requests
Another big change is the way frontend ajax requests are handled. They have also been improved to (I hope) finally get rid of the random 403 errors on the admin-ajax.php file (which is not called anymore), which sometimes made dates selection fail (especially with cache plugins).
Disable Dates and WooCommerce Product Bundles
Disable Dates now includes a new option to choose to disable dates or not on bundled items (the same option already existed in Duration Discounts). So you can now disable dates on your regular products and not on the bundle.
Other changes and fixes
- Included compatibilty with WPML directly in Easy Booking so you don’t need to configure anything.
- Small CSS changes to “Reports” pages.
- Fixed an issue with Availability Check and different timezones.
- Fixed an issue when saving non bundles items with Duration Discounts.
- Fixed an issue where Duration Discounts prices were displayed as on sale even if the product was not on sale.
- Added ‘easy_booking_pricing_get_daily_price_html’ filter in Pricing to change “/ day” or “/ nights” in some situations.
I hope you like the updates, as usual if you have any issue don’t hesitate to contact me!